Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #16

Hello, everyone!  This is my second post of the day.  For my CASology post, go HERE.

I am happy to be here with a card for the current Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #16 using this awesome inspiration board:


For my project today, I chose to work with the bottom row across: Clothespin/ Birthday/ Patterned Paper.

I have had this little clothespin in my stash for so long, I can't tell you how happy I was to have some motivation to use it on a card!  I also love this Anna Griffin patterned paper card base; I pulled colors from the paper into the WPlus9 florals I stamped on the notebook paper die.  Easy, quick, and pretty!

Card Supplies:
Stamps: WPlus9 (Happy Wishes)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice dye ink), various Tim Holtz distress inks
Dies: MFT (DieNamics 3x4 Notebook Paper)
Other: Anna Griffin patterned paper, mini clothespin, twine, Glossy Accents 


I'm also entering this card into the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's Go Wild showcasing WPlus9 products.  I love the wild flowers and the wild card base I combined on the card.


I am really looking forward to your take on the inspiration board for the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #16...  I hope you get a chance to play along!  Thank you for stopping by today!
Judy

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely design, Judy! I love the clothespin on your note paper, and your flowers are so pretty! Loving your patterned paper in the background, too!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Gorgeous card Judy, I really love the design of this! simple and absolutely stunning! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such pretty paper Judy and I love the way you've used it!! The little notebook page is wonderful. Pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love the florals on the sentiment panel. Thanks for playing along Simon's Let's Go wild challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy