Tuesday, August 30, 2016

CASology #213: STITCH

Hello, friends!  It's time for the next CASology cue card!



For my card, I used the Hero Arts "Sew Artsy" set along with patterned paper ("Picadilly" by Basic Grey).  The border is embossed with the Cuttlebug "Pinking Stitch" embossing folder...a perfect fit for the cue this week!


After cutting down the card stock for my original card, I had some extra paper so I made a smaller card.  I used the same stamp set and patterned paper as well as a border embossing folder from the same Cuttlebug set.


Here they are together...


I can't wait to see who you interpret the cue this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). For more inspiration, be sure to visit our Design Team and Guest Designer blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Mac

Our Sponsor This Week: Your Next Stamp





Thanks for visiting,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Love your take on the Cue Card, Judy! Beautiful paper piecing, and your embossed details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, oh boy did you ever nail the cue word this week Judy!! Love the patterned dress form and sewing machine. Delightful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and so very pretty. Fabulous patterned paper and so cute X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sewwwww ;) sweet, Judy! Love these cards. The patterned paper and embossing are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome cards...great sentiments with cards' design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous set of cards, judy!! I really like the second one... so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both cards, Judy! The patterned paper and embossed stitching are just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Judy. I love them both and perfect paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy