Sunday, August 7, 2016

I {Heart} Sketches with a tWist #160

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with a card I made for the current From the Heart
I {Heart} Sketches with a tWist #160 using this fun sketch:


The twist this week is to use cool blues and/or water on your card.  I definitely went with the blues...in more ways than one!  (I also rotated the sketch to better fit my vertical image.)


I really, really, really love this birdbrain character.  One of these days I'll bring myself to color him in a color other than yellow.


I added some fun white dots with a white gel pen to the mug...but even a fun mug like this isn't cheering up this fella on a Monday morning.


Thanks for stopping by today...have a great day!
Judy

Supplies:
Stamps: From the Heart digital stamps "Birdbrain Needs Coffee" set
Other: Copic markers, white gel pen, rectangle stitched die, dotted embossing folder, patterned paper

5 comments:

  1. Oh that bird, hehe, I like his sleepy eyes!! And I LOVE the sentiment. This is really cute and so much fun Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bird is too CUTE! I love the expression on his face, and how you designed this card, Judy! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe! This image and sentiment combo always makes me giggle :D
    Great card, thank you for joining in with us at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy