Tuesday, August 9, 2016

CASology #210: DIZZY

Hello, friends!  I'm happy to be here with my card for the new cue card at CASology!


As I get older, more and more things make me dizzy.  Rides.  Flying.  Standing up too fast!  The other day my husband brought home a bottle of red wine after an afternoon work/golf outing at a local winery.  We watched the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics and I had a half of a glass of wine.  Within 20 minutes I felt dizzy and soon after I fell asleep!  (Man, what has happened to me?  I'm a total lightweight.)

And that, my friends, was the inspiration for my card.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings), Sweet Stamp Shop (Happy Hour)
Other:  Copic markers, glitter pen, stitched rectangle die


I love how the glitter pen adds some sparkle...I added it to the bubbles, the glass rim on the right, and the edge of the die cut rectangle frame.



What makes you DIZZY?  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Amy

Our Sponsor This Week:  Uniko Studio



Thanks for visiting,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. OMG, this made me laugh out loud! Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun take on the theme, Judy - that's what they do to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card, Judy! The long, lean lines of the glasses pair perfectly with the font on your sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sparkly drinks, Judy! So much beautiful sparkle, too! Such a fab take on the Cue Card! One of each of these drinks would definitely make me dizzy...that's for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, what a cute post today Judy!! This is a perfect card for the cue word, just terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! I'm a lightweight too, especially when it comes to champagne! What a fantastic way to interpret the cue! Love those sparkly rims too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy