Tuesday, August 16, 2016

CASology #211: DREAM

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with my card for the new cue card up at CASology!


I love this sentiment from STAMPlorations, our sponsor this week.  It is great for graduation cards, but I don't have a big need for them in my stash.  Birthday cards, however, are a different story altogether.

I know this is not your typical birthday card, but I do know people who really enjoy...and may even dream about...cupcakes.  (And cake.  And chocolate.)  The inside of this card will likely have a birthday sentiment along the lines of "enjoy your birthday."  You get the idea, I'm sure!

I printed the digi image (Two Cupcakes) and die cut into a square, then inked the edges and popped up on foam tape.  This can add some fun to an otherwise simple CAS card!

Supplies:
Stamps:  STAMPlorations "Noteworthy" and free digi "Two Cupcakes"
Inks:  Hero Arts black dye ink, Tumbled Glass distress ink
Other:  Simon Says Stamp stitched square die, foam tape

I'm adding this to the STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge since I used all of their products!


I can't wait to see what you dream up with this cue card!  Be sure to link up your DREAM card by noon on Monday (Central time). If you need more inspiration, check out our Design Team and Guest Designer this week, too!

Guest Designer: Rachel

Our Sponsor This Week:  STAMPlorations



Thanks for visiting,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Love your sketchy cupcakes with this sentiment, Judy! Perfect CAS design, too...as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super CAS card, Judy! I dreamed of coffee the other night hahaha! Thank you for showcasing our stamps (both clear and digi) in your awesome CASology card! Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute take on the cue word Judy!! I don't recall if I've ever dreamed of food. If I have it was probably chocolate ice cream!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, Judy. I love how you used the STAMPlorations digi! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm yummy card Judy...
    great use the DIGI of Stamplorations and so CAS
    love this
    the sentiment is perfecto
    I joined too this time will be thrilled if you like to visiting me back my "OLD Hero Arts" friend :)

    PS: here is my card to make you easier to find https://creativewithmonika.blogspot.de/2016/08/atsm-207-mym-especially-for-you-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I dream cupcakes Judy! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy