Saturday, June 18, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - What's Perking?

Hello, friends!  It's that time again, the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop is up and running, from Friday, June 17th through Friday, June 24th.  This is my second card for the hop!


Today's card uses some summery coordinating papers from Basic Gray ("Piccadilly" 6x6 paper pad) and an old Hero Arts stamp set ("What's Perking?").  I paper-pieced the coffee pot and added black enamel dots for fun accents.  The shadow under the coffee pot is from Paper Smooches ("Shadows") stamped in khaki dye ink.  The Antique Linen distress ink around the edges of the white panel adds some interest, too!


I hope you are able to hop along in the Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop.  It is amazing to see how this hop has taken on a life of its own...each hop has more participants than the last!  I am always amazed at how many generous companies sponsor and offer prizes, and how many participants actually comment on every entry!  What a fun event each season...and what an amazing feat to pull off each time!  Kudos to Amy and all those on the team who make it all possible.  I'm thrilled that I haven't missed one yet!

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

38 comments:

  1. Love the scalloped and stitched frames and sponging, and piecing on your coffee cup...CAS and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful... love the sponged color... it's the perfect frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fabulous, I think I might have that paper! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just beautiful! Love how well the BG paper goes so well with the coffee pot paper. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just FABULOUS!! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the detail on the coffee pot and the designer paper you have used as a mat layer is so pretty. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the addition of the enamel dots. Such a nice addition. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coffee pot paper and background paper are just perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful....really lovely. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Jusy, I love your soft nature colors! Happy hopping and enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the floral scalloped frame for this lovely coffee pot! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty, lovely choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! I love the papers you choose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Judy, I love these pretty summer colors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card Judy and I love the die cuts and the paper piecing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The background DP and your coffee pot are wonderful! This is pretty Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the colors of this so very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card; stunning papers, masterful piecing and embellishing - and I agree, the linen color on the white makes a difference! Enjoy the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like this! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Judy this is soooo fabulous! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  22. AwwwEE! Such a sweet pattern pieced card!! Pretty colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my gosh - how pretty! I love the paperpieced coffee pot! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy