Friday, June 24, 2016

A Special Announcement!

Hello, friends!  I am so excited to stop by today to announce some good news...I am joining the Design Team at Stamping Smiles Designs Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge beginning in July!


For more information about Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge, check out the blog HERE and read THIS link to find out all about how the challenges work.

I look forward to sharing my designs with you for each challenge and I hope you will play along with us!


Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my excitement!
Happy stamping!
Judy

13 comments:

  1. Big Congrats, Judy - so happy for you! I'll be sure to give this challenge a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a fantastic addition to this marvelous challenge, Judy! Looking forward to playing cards with you!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheering and applauding this fabulous news, Judy! Looking forward to seeing your outstanding inspiration at Tic-Tac-Toe!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay what happy news!! Congratulations Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's fabulous news Judy, congratulations!! Look forward to seeing your wonderful designs there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Judy! Looking forward to seeing more of your fab cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Judy. I'm looking forward to seeing wonderful cards from you and the team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY you!! A huge congrats Judy, I'm so HAPPY for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO THRILLED for you Judy!!! Congratulations!! They are so lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome news!!! I am so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy