Tuesday, June 21, 2016

CASology #203: CONGRATULATIONS

Hello, friends!  Welcome back for our next cue at CASology!


In honor of graduation season currently in full swing, I decided to use the "Noteworthy - Shery Russ Designs" set from our sponsor this week, STAMPlorations, to make a graduation card.  So many of the sentiments in this set would be perfect for a graduation card! I bought a set of Jolee Boutique graduation cap stickers so I can make a set of cards to have on hand.  I also stamped "congratulations" on the inside of the card.  This is a simple, quick, CAS card -- and you could make this in any colors if you wanted to personalize it using the graduate's school colors!

Supplies:
STAMPlorations "Noteworthy" stamp set
Stampin' Up "Framed Tulips" embossing folder
DCWV glitter paper
Scallop and circle punches
Jolee Boutique Stickers  - graduation cap



I'm also linking up my card to the STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge.



Be sure to link up your CONGRATULATIONS card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Angela

Our Sponsor This Week:  STAMPlorations

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. Perfect for a graduation. Love all the texture (!!) and your clever little cap sticker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cap with the tassels looks fantastic Judy, love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Judy! Love how the embossed edge adds interest but still 'white space'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the tassel and the sparkle! This is a terrific grad card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of a more appropriate sentiment for a Grad. Love the glittery scalloped frame!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an elegant card, Judy! I love your sticker with the sparkly scalloped frame, and your embossed border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cap is so cute, Judy, and I love the sparkly scalloped frame!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy