Sunday, June 19, 2016

PP300 & Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop - Three Cheers

Hello, friends!  I have been enjoying the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and couldn't help but play with some of the free digi images that some of the sponsors have offered this week.  Many of the sponsors are also having sales, so be sure to check them out!


With July 4th right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to play with the free digi set offered by Verve Stamps.  I used patriotic colors and used three coffee cups for my "three cheers!"


I am also sharing this in the current The Paper Players CAS Challenge #300: Celebration.  We will be celebrating Independence Day very soon!


I colored in the images with Copic markers and added Glossy Accents to the lids and Wink of Stella to all of the stars.



That's it for today...I'll be back again tomorrow with another card for the hop.  As I said, I'm really enjoying this coffee-loving kick-off to summer!

Thanks for stopping by,
Judy

39 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this set! The cups are so fun and festive. Love the glossy sheen on the dome lids too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and patriotic I say - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the glossy accents on the lids...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this on FB and I Love it! Super cute & FUN!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a FABULOUS card! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable, Judy! The glossy accents are the perfect touch. I LOVE the sentiment. Thanks for joining The Paper Players in our 300th challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the patriotic cups...I downloaded these too and looking forward to making a patriotic card today as well. Your care is awesome CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love these same set too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CAS perfection - LOVE it! Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very fun card and I thought you had paper pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three cheers for this card!! Love your cute little patriotic cups, this is darling Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this! The plaid paper, the cute images and the fun sentiment. A PREFECT card for our celebration! Thanks for celebrating our 300th anniversary with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much fun here, Judy, love your Verve stamps! Happy hopping and Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card and the crystal effects tops are just perfect. Great celebration card and so happy that you chose to play with us this week at the Paper Players
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  15. Three cheers for your card! I love the pretty details on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the red white and blue. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your card...I'm a Navy Vet wife. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card for the 4th of July!
    Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, three cheers for your card, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Judy, this is SOOO fun! I love the sentiment and the color combo! Great card to help the Paper Players celebrate! So happy you joined us! XX

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so fabulous! Love the soft sponging around the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW!!!!! Fabulous and cheerful card, Judy! Love the coloring and your design always fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A super cute patriotic coffee card! what fun! Great job with those cute digis!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy