Saturday, June 11, 2016

Paper Smooches June Challenge: Layers

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today to share a card I made for my niece's birthday...and I'm playing along with the current Paper Smooches June Challenge: LAYERS.

   
I used several layers of paper -- patterned paper base, white die cut, and then a patterned paper-pieced balloon.  I also layered Glossy Accents over the colored images on the bunny's eyes and the cat's nose.  


Stamp: "Party Pals"


I'm usually a one-layer, clean-and-simple style card maker, but I have to admit this was fun to make!  It's good to mix things up a little bit very now and then, right?

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. That bunny's expression has me smiling ... as does every darling element, and layer, of your card, Judy! So cute! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toooo cute! Those faces are adorable....sweet papers complete it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That silly rabbit and those big expressive cat eyes are so cute! This is an adorable card Judy. You had me with that sweet polka dot balloon though!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fantastic duo! I love your color and layers - so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy