Monday, May 23, 2016

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #45

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping in to share a clean and simple card I made for the current Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #45: "Anything Goes."  

I really get a kick out of the animals in the "Birthday Farm Animals" set, so I decided to die cut and stamp this fun birthday pig.  I popped him up next to the "Happy Birthday Wafer Die" done in several layers of black card stock.  (I embossed the card base with a linen embossing plate before popping up the pig...and I added lots of Wink of Stella to the balloon, both hard to see.)



I'm always happy when the SSS Flickr Challenge does an "Anything Goes" theme...that way I can play with some of my favorite SSS stamps and dies with no restrictions!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so fun and cute Judy. Just makes me smile. Love that pig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, he's a festive little fella!! This is too much fun Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just such a fun little piggy! What a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Those SSS animals crack me up - the expressions on their faces are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy