Sunday, May 8, 2016

GSD Monthly Challenge

Hello, friends!  Happy Mother's Day to my blogger friends who are celebrating today!  I'm stopping by to share a card I made for the Monthly Challenge at Gerda Steiner Designs using the sweet image "Mouse with the Drink."  If you purchase this image this month, you will receive the image for next month's challenge for free!

For my card, I printed the image and added my own computer-generated sentiment below.  I colored it with Copic markers, and added Wink of Stella to the glass of lemonade for some sparkle.  (Of course you can't see it...that's the way it is when trying to photograph Wink of Stella!)  I added Glossy Accents to the nose and little white accents with a white gel pen for the finishing touches.


Sorry for the quick post today...we're in between Mother's Day soccer games!
Have a great day,
Judy

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy