Tuesday, May 24, 2016

CASology #199: FAST

Hello, friends!  We are gearing up for a FAST week at CASology!


So many ways to go with this cue!  I really wanted to make a thank you card for my son's track coach as their season comes to an end this week, but I didn't have any stamps that fit the theme.  I went with my next idea...a get well card with wishes for a speedy recovery!

I stamped this fun Art Impressions image (from the "Get Well" set available at Michael's) and grounded her using a shadow stamp from Paper Smooches ("Shadows" set).  I colored her with Copics, and done.  A fast card, for sure!


While I'm at it, I'm linking this card up at the current Art Impressions Challenge #184: Laughing WITH You.  That's my kind of card challenge...I do love a good laugh!



Be sure to link up your FAST card by noon on Monday (Central time). Be sure to check out the blogs of our Design Team and Guest Designer for more inspiration!

Guest Designer: Coni


Thanks for visiting,
Judy

16 comments:

  1. Owch! LOL! I wince just looking at her, but she cracks me up at the same time! Great choice for the cue, Judy! That's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, and I LOVE this nurse image, Judy! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!
    We have several nurses in our family, and we call each other 'Nurse Ratchet'...this would be the perfect image and sentiment to have on hand! Thanks for making me smile today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, what a fun image and sentiment! Anyone would get well in a hurry seeing her headed their way!! Super cute card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image Judy! Your son`s track coach will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Judy! This is a great image and the greeting is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your card at the Casology blog. This is such a great sentiment! hahaha. Fun regards from stempelfrida
    http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the only hypodermic needle I've ever seen that didn't cause me to pass out ... OH what a darling card, Judy!!! LOve those A.I. stamps!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card Judy it is so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is too funny! It sure would make me want to make a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is too funny. Great for a light hearted get well soon card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You will see me disappear SUPER fast when I see her!
    Fun card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Love that sassy nurse! Perfect shadow too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this AI image - so funny! Great coloring, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Judy!! Super funny card. I do not want a needle, that nurse might miss, LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy