Tuesday, May 3, 2016

CASology #196: MOVE

Hello, friends!  It's time to get moving at CASology this week!


Oh, boy, there are so many ways to go with this cue!  I immediately thought of the song "I Like to Move It, Move It" from the movie Madagascar.  Have you ever seen the movie?  The song is very catchy, makes you want to get up and move!  (You can see and hear it HERE if you are interested!)

In the end, I did not have a dancing lemur stamp, so I went in a different direction.

I have a colleague who just had a baby boy, and heaven knows that whole process involved a lot of movement!  I'm sure their good times are just getting started...and so my card for her and her little one.


I used a Papertrey Ink stamp set called "Baby Button Bits" and added a blue button with a floss knot bow for extra interest.



So, how does our cue card MOVE you this week?  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday, and visit our Design Team and Guest Designer for more inspiration!

Guest Designer: Janet

Our Sponsor This Week:  Cindy B Designs

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

16 comments:

  1. Clever! Love the simplicity of this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS design, and I love your puny sentiment! Really cute card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sentiment on your darling CAS card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super card for a new baby - great design Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Physi-cally fit!!! No, but I do love to shake, rattle, and roll, Judy! Darling card!! xx Thanks for the great wake up!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable baby boy card, and one I'm sure your colleague will treasure this. Perfect interpretation of the cue card; rattles, and even more so, babies MOVE! Sweet card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card and there is definitely a lot of moving with babies. I love the Move it, Move it song!! I used to keep 2 little guys every month for respite care and that was their favorite movie, and we always had to get up and dance when that song was on!!! I bet I have seen that movie over 20 times!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't think of that song until you mentioned it and now I can't stop singing it. LOL. Fabulous CAS card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, now I have that song stuck in my head. OK, because it is a great and happy song. Love your little rattle and fabulous baby boy card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just to too cute! I especially love the sentiment! : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come on now, Judy, ALL the cool cardmakers have dancing lemur stamps - I'm disappointed in you! Ha ha! I love your take on the cue word. That rattle is so sweet and the sentiment makes my pun-loving heart skip a beat!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you have a cuutee rattle image Judy
    how did you have?I never have similar like this and this rattle things for baby is so cutee and clever cue card you have interpretation
    can you believe me I search all all my stamp set
    I want to use feather but I change my mind
    I wan to use FAN from Lawn Fawn but then Change my mind again
    until the last minute I remember dancing couple stamp and I made one card for this challenge
    hope Judy has time to visiting my card
    always happy to get visit from HA Flicke ''old'' friend (not tell you old but we know each other since old past time LOL)
    See you around my dear sweet Judy
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww! This is so cute, Judy!! Plenty of movement for them all, I'm sure!! ;-) I love the addition of the pearly button to the centre of the rattle, and that scalloped border is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Forgot to say, thanks for getting that song stuck in my head!! King Julian is a firm favourite around here!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Judy!! I love everything about this card. The colors are beautiful. I also love how you added the button in the rattle. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes I think yes! I have a great idea... and then I visit the team's blogs, just to see my idea was not so cool after all haha! This did't even cross my mind!
    Great card Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy