Saturday, May 14, 2016

From the Heart Sketch #151: Hello

Helo, friends!  I am so happy to be able to sneak in today amidst the crazy business of a sunny Saturday with a card I made for the current I {heart} Sketches with a tWist #151 at From the Heart Stamps.  I followed the sketch pretty closely and used a handwritten sentiment (although not my handwriting!).

   
For my card, I used the adorable From the Heart freebie called "Bee Happy Birdbrain" and I paired it with a "hello" sentiment from Precious Remembrance Shop.  The background flower pattern is an old Hero Arts cling stamp.


I first saw these adorable birdbrain images at Lisa Lara's blog (she is quickly becoming one of my favorite bloggers...you can check her out HERE).  When I saw a freebie was available, I thought I'd give it a try!  I think I'm hooked...I see some serious shopping in my future.  (Uh oh...)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Judy

10 comments:

  1. Loving your card and blog Judy....am your latest follower.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet, Judy and i´m glad that you picked up the FREEBIE ! Your background looks great and your coloring too.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challegen with a tWiSt # 151 @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that bird is a hoot!! The expression in his eyes to that bee is like...don't even think about it bud!! Or maybe Buzz off LOL!!! CUTE card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love how you used this freebie Judy. I have yet to color mine up. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Love how you colored the freeBEE! Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #151.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy