Sunday, July 2, 2017

Paper Players #351: Class of 2017

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today with a card I made for the current Paper Players #351 Theme Challenge from Joann to make a card for the Class of 2017 in some form -- whether it is for a graduate or a teacher or congratulations for finishing exams.  What a great idea!


I have shared several graduation cards here in the past few weeks, mainly because my high-school-age children have lots of friends graduating and they have been invited to many graduation parties.  I have needed a handful of cards for these occasions, so here is yet another one!

This card uses some foil paper and PTI number dies.  I used green because that is their high school's color.


I scored two straight lines beneath the numbers and traced them with a Sakura gelly roll glitter pen.  Finally, I stamped the Avery Elle sentiment (from the "O Happy Day" set) in black ink to match the black frame of the die cut card panel.

I'm also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is "Anything Goes!"



Thanks for stopping by today!
Judy



5 comments:

  1. I like the shimmery numbers Judy! This is a wonderful graduation card! Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy I love the green foil - perfect to match your school colours and make a real 2017 statement! I love the way the 'congratulations' seems to flow into and out of the scalloped edging too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players for my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, I too love the green foil numbers.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...that green foil is amazing! A great way to celebrate the end of a school career! Thanks for sharing it with the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great graduation card, Judy! I love those big shiny numbers, they say it all! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy