Tuesday, July 11, 2017

CASology #257: WISH

Hello, friends!  After a fun week of PIZZA, it is now time for a new cue card at CASology!


I paired up a free Uniko digital floral image (available HERE from our sponsor) with a sentiment from WPlus9 (Happy Wishes).

I printed the Uniko floral image on white card stock, then die cut then panel.  Next, I stamped the sentiment.  Finally, I used the same ink from the sentiment to watercolor my flowers so they would coordinate perfectly!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko (free digi image); WPlus9 (Happy Wishes)
Inks:  MFT (Black Licorice); distress inks (Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint); Simon Says Stamp(Coral Reef)
Other: Mama Elephant (Index Card - Creative Cuts)

I can't wait to see how you interpret WISH this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time).  Check out the cards made by our Design Team this week, too!

Our Sponsor This Week: Uniko



Thanks for visiting,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. So pretty in these soft colors, Judy, and I love that scalloped panel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card, Judy! The sweet floral image is perfect against the bold sediment!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Judy! I love that digi image; it's not too much, not too little, it's just right! Your coloring is pretty, and I love the scalloped panel against that green base. Delightful card, my friend!! Love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a charming card Judy! Love those sweet little flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy