Tuesday, March 28, 2017

CASology #242: TEXT

Hello, friends!  Happy Tuesday!  I'm stopping in today with my card for the new cue up at CASology. So many ways to go with this one!


Of course, with three teenagers and one pre-teen in the house, it's no surprise that I thought of texting on our phones...I'm guessing most people, no matter what age, might go there.  I also thought of books and reading, so I combined both ideas into one card.    

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Art Impressions ("Hot Java Mama"),  Hero Arts ("Friend Definition" cling)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice), Copics (various), Simon Says Stamp (Mindy Candy)
Other: MFT Wonky Rectangles die


I can't wait to see how you interpret the TEXT cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). Check out the Design Team and Guest Designer for more inspiration this week!

Guest Designer: Melissa

Our Sponsor This Week: Waffle Flower





Thanks for visiting,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha this is awesome, I love that stamp and I really like your background. Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy