Tuesday, March 7, 2017

CASology #239: LANDMARK

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with a card for the new cue at CASology!


I immediately thought of being lost at sea and frantically searching for a landmark...some beacon of hope, of light, of land!  Not sure why my mind went there, but it did...and luckily I had just the right stamps for the occasion!


I'm not sure who will eventually get this card...I'm guessing that someday there will be an occasion for which this is suitable.  Maybe a job change? Maybe a graduation? I'm sure I'll know when the time arrives.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado (Patterned Sailboats); Ranger Dylusions (Clearly the Right Words)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice); Copic markers for the boat; blue watercolor for the water


What does LANDMARK bring to mind for you?  I can't wait to see how you interpret the cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). Check out our Design Team and Guest Designer for more inspiration!

Guest Designer: Wendy

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the cue word Judy, good idea! I like the cute sentiment blocks. Terrific card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the cue card, Judy! I love how you colored the sailboat and how you created the water...Great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am certain that you will find the perfect recipient for this beautiful, uplifting card! What a great sentiment and image to match! All that talk about being lost at sea makes me nervous! Fear cannot begin to describe how I would be feeling!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy