Monday, March 20, 2017

AAA Cards #86 and SSS Wednesday Challenge

Hello, friends!  Happy first day of Spring to all my friends in the USA!  I'm here today with another card for two current challenges.

First up, the current AAA Cards CAS Game #86: Diecuts.  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer there this time around!


Next up, the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Bit O' Green.


I made another clean and simple card for St. Patrick's Day using the same die I used for THIS card.  This time, I just changed up the card base, used an oval lace embossing folder, and left off the sentiment (it's on the inside).  The little white ribbon is a simple finishing touch.


I love how sparkly the green glitter paper is in the right light!


I hope you get a chance to check out these two challenges.  Both have lots of inspiring cards already entered in the pool!

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Spring!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Judy. Truly, beautifully CAS. Thanks for Guest Designing for us us AAA Cards. Both of your shamrock cards are superb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting Judy!! This is a beautiful CAS card. I love the frame you used for your sparkly green shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love your sparkly clover !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly Shamrock is gorgeous, Judy! I love your oval lace frame, too...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous clean and simple card, I love the embossed frame and sparkly shamrock.

    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love the green sparkle. Thank you for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy