Sunday, November 19, 2017

Just Add Ink #386: Just Add "R"

Hello, friends!  I'm sneaking in a quick post today to share a card I made for a new-to-me challenge called Just Add Ink.  This week the challenge is a letter challenge...we are asked to make a card that uses an "R" element as the main focus of the project.

 

I've been working on holiday cards to send on for the Caring Hearts Card Drive, and this is one of them.  There are several "R's" involved here: a round die cut, a round wreath, red gems and glitter tape, and two red robins.


I received the stamp and embossing folder as part of an older Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.  I was happy to get a chance to play with them...they were perfect for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Take good care,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. This is so delicate and beautiful, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ever so lovely and elegant Judy! I think the embossed background kicks the fancy up a notch! Traditional and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Judy! I love the delicate details of your wreath and you’ve coloured them and your sweet robins, so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Judy! I love how you used the embossed wreath to frame your beautifully coloured one. Your bright robins are just delightful too! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your stamped and embossed background panel - the stamping is so subtle while the embossing creates great texture. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that embossing folder is great and you made a fantastic card with it. I love the colors you used and the bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous Christmas card - I love all the "R's" you've added to your beautifully detailed card. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy