Tuesday, November 21, 2017

CASology #276: CHEER

Hello, friends!  It's time to spread some CHEER this week at CASology!


I have been working on a bunch of holiday cards for the Caring Hearts Card Drive (info HERE) in order to share some holiday cheer with nursing home residents.  The new line of "Typographia" stamps by our sponsor, STAMPlorations, are all amazing and I used one called "Blessed Christmas."   I kept it clean and simple by letting the multi-color sentiment take center stage, while the embossed snowflake border and subtle inking add some fun, seasonal interest.


After inking the sentiment several times with different colors, I inked the entire thing with Versamark ink and clear embossed it for some shine.  Can you see it?


I'm going to enter this card into the current STAMPlorations November CAS Card Challenge as well as the STAMPlorations Never-ending Anything Goes Challenge.  (Part of my sentiment is dark brown, so I guess I did the optional color twist a little bit!)

I can't wait to see how you interpret the CHEER cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Nicole

Our Sponsor This Week: 
STAMPlorations

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. A pretty card for a wonderful cause! That sweet gingham bow and flurry of snowflakes surrounding your colorful sentiment look marvelous together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the embossing on it! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy