Monday, November 13, 2017

AAA Cards #103 / ATSAM #267

Hello, friends!  Just stopping in on a rainy Monday afternoon to share a card I made for my sweet niece, Adrienne.  I am entering this card into to challenges:







I tried to keep my design clean and simple by using one main image and sentiment with minimal layers and lots of open space.  The image is a digital freebie, and I computer-generated the sentiment so I could personalize it with my niece's name.  I "made my mark" by coloring the image with Copic markers and subtly inking the background with distress inks.


I hope you enjoy your day. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Judy

6 comments:

  1. So adorably cute, sure she’ll love receiving this pretty card. Fab idea to personalise it. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as sweet as can be Judy! What a cute little girl. I like your fresh clean design and the colors. Adrienne is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and cute! If Adrienne is like my nieces, she will love this :) Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and pretty! Great to have you join in the ATSM challenge. Hoping to see you again soon! Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute image and you have coloured it beautifully. So clever to include Adrienne's name and I bet she was thrilled to receive it.
    Thanks for sharing with ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely surprise she will get. I love these stamps and you have done this one beautifully. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy