Tuesday, November 28, 2017

CASology #277: ROUND

Hello, friends!  Tuesday has arrived, and so has a new cue at CASology.


This week our sponsor, Kitty Bee Designs, shared some digi images with the Design Team and I decided to play with the round snowball in the Snow Penguin image!  I accentuated the "round" theme by dry embossing a stitched circle and inking inside it around the penguin.  I also filled in the snowball with Stickles for some shimmer!



I can't wait to see how you interpret the ROUND cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Darnell

Our Sponsor This Week: 
Kitty Bee Designs

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Oh how stinkin' cute is this! Love the background you've created for that darling penguin. Sweet card Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo yummy scrummy, I love everything about this card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling little guy! I love your round masked inked background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy