Saturday, November 25, 2017

Just Add Ink #387

Helo, everyone!  Just stopping by to share a card I'm entering into the current Just Add Ink #387: Colour challenge using these colors:


I made a one-layer card by stamping a border of poinsettias in red (and re-stamping without inking for the lighter ones), adding the sentiment in the center, then splattering green ink all over the card.  The gold Stickles were a final accent for some sparkle.

Supplies:
Stamps: Jane's Doodles (Vintage Christmas),  Hero Arts (Joy to All)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Adirondack (Red Pepper), distress inks (Shabby Shutters)
Other: Gold Stickles


I hope everyone here is the U.S. had a wonderful Thanksgiving...I am thankful for your visits and all of your support all year long!

Have a great day,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Judy! I love the way your inky layers add such dimension and depth and draw the eyes into your central sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to what a said on the post after this one!! I love that poinsettia image!! The little splatters are a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the depth your got in this wonderful floral frame by stamping off your poinsettias Judy. The hints of gold sparkle are all that are needed to dress up this great one layer design! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy