Saturday, November 25, 2017

Fusion: Red Christmas

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping in to share my card for the current Fusion "Red Christmas" challenge using the photo as my inspiration. (I liked the red poinsettia and the border around the plate as well as the gold accents in the background.)


I knew I wanted to play along when I saw the beautiful CAS card by design team member Michelle Lupton.  For my card, I dry embossed the wonky stitched rectangles in the center of my card panel, then masked the center off after stamping the sentiment.  I repeatedly stamped the poinsettias around the border of the card base, then spritzed with Perfect Pearls mist and added gold Stickles to the floral centers.  Finally, I removed the mask and die cut the card panel and mounted on a white card base.   

Supplies:
Stamps: Jane's Doodles (Vintage Christmas),  Hero Arts (Joy to All)
Inks: Memento (Tuxedo Black), Adirondack (Red Pepper), distress inks (Shabby Shutters)
Other: Perfect Pearls mist (Heirloom Gold), gold Stickles


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Take good care,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Judy, this is incredibly BEAUTIFUL!! Love all of those pretty red poinsettia surrounding your wonderful sentiment. Beautifully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love these beautiful poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy