Friday, January 21, 2022

Taylored Expressions "Full of Flowers" Birthday Cards

Hello, friends! I'm stopping by today to share two birthday cards I made using some of my Taylored Expressions supplies. These were so simple to make even though they look involved! 

My card bases feature the Taylored Expressions "Foil It - Full of Flowers" which I foiled using my Scotch laminator and Deco Foil (gold and pewter) found here. I added color to the card bases after I foiled them using distress inks and the TE "Full of Flowers" layering stencil. I die cut the edges and adhered to kraft card bases. 


The birthday sentiment is from the TE "Diamond Botanical" set, and the dots in the background are from the "Sketchbook Bouquet" set. 




I die cut the frames around the sentiment using gold foil paper and the TE "Frame in Frame 2" cutting plate. The shine of the foil paper accents the foiled background nicely.


Thanks, as always, for stopping by!

Judy

4 comments:

  1. Stunning cards. Love the foiling. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The foiling looks so elegant and makes such a difference. The coloring is beautiful and makes me think of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Thanks for the shout-out about our Deco Foil!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy