Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Taylored Expressions "Autumn Array" and FMS #519

Hello, friends! I'm happy to steal some time away from the busy day to share two cards. I was happy to be able to play with some of my Taylored Expressions goodies, and I made two cards while I had the supplies out.  Both cards feature the TE "Autumn Array" Stamp and Stencil Combo as well as sentiments from the "Simple Strips Background" cut with coordinating die. One card also features the "Pierced Lattice Cutting Plate" to add subtle texture to the background. 

My first card is also an entry in the current Freshly Made Sketch #519 (a sketch by Jen T.). I do love a clean and fresh design!

                                  

Following this sketch -- which is so versatile and amazing, by the way -- I thought it would be cool to stamp and stencil the flowers, then die cut them out and mount them above the sentiment. Here is my first version:


Here is my second version - a little cleaner with the open white background:


I love the smaller "Bits and Pieces - Drip Drops" for a little extra pizazz! :)

I hope to be back soon to share some more cards I made using recent crafty Christmas presents from the Taylored Expressions shop.  In the meantime, take good care and thanks for stopping by!

Judy

4 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous! I love how you chose red for the background. It contrasts beautifully with the colorful flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are so pretty. I love the pop from the red. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy