Sunday, July 15, 2018

Muse: ChristmasVisions #104

Hello, friends!  Thanks to a sweet invitation on Instagram by design team member Cornelia to play along, I am joining in the current  Muse: ChristmasVisions #104 challenge using this sweet card by Kimberly as the inspiration card:


I was inspired by the main image in the foreground while the background images and distress inks add interest and depth.  I tried to achieve the same thing with my card, as I embossed the reindeer in the foreground and masked the moon, then inked the sky with distress ink to provide a sense of depth in the background.


All stamps by Hero Arts.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Take good care,
Judy

8 comments:

  1. This is soft, lovely and ever so elegant Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you were inspired!!! EXACTLY how ou can get those Christmas cards doen girl!!!!! Lovely shading and depth!!!! Thanks for joining the club on my MUSE day!!! Hoooooray!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ombre sponging! Thanks for playing with us at MCV, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card - very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fresh and elegant, Judy! Great to see you at MCV!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy