Friday, June 22, 2018

Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes

Hello, friends! I'm stopping by with a quick post to share a birthday card made with a beautiful new stamp by Unity.  I'm entering my card in the current "Anything Goes" challenge at Seize the Birthday.


I love this stamp from Unity called "Margaret Girl" and part of the ANGIE Girls series of stamps. What a fun image to color.  I have seen a bunch of amazing cards that paper-pieced her dress...so creative!  I'll be doing that, for sure.  

For my card, I stamped the image on watercolor paper, then painted and splattered with distress inks and water (although I colored her skin with Copic markers).  The WPlus9 birthday sentiment from "Strictly Sentiments I" was stamped on top of the balloons for a simple one-layer card.


If you haven't seen the Design Team cards at Seize the Birthday yet this week, you really must pop over there and check them out. Such variety and so much talent!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I love the image and your water color is so pretty. The splatters look like fun confetti for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and elegant, Judy! I love the image and your watercoloring is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the image and your watercoloring looks fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Also, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy