Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Graduation Cards and ATSM #297

Hello, friends! It has been a while since I last blogged...so much has been going on in our family between end of school, high school baccalaureate mass and graduation, graduation parties, dance recitals, soccer tournaments, and family obligations.  I have not had much time to get online!

I have, however, been making a bunch of graduation cards for my kids' friends and I have a few to share here.  I'm including these in the current "Make Your Mark" Challenge #297 at Addicted to Stamps and More.


I recently purchased several graduation stamp sets from Unity including Graduation WishesYou Did Good and Sentiments for Graduates.  I combined these stamp sets to make some cards for both males and females.  Our high school colors are green and white, so I made the caps and gowns green and personalized the hair color for the recipients.  All images were watercolored using distress inks.

First up, the male version of my cards:


Next up, the female version (using more muted greens):


I kept these cards clean and simple and mainly one layer (other than the washi tape on the female version).  I have made so many of these cards...and I still need to make more!

I appreciate your visit...off to our next activity!
Take good care,
Judy

6 comments:

  1. Whew, all your activities made me tired! It's nice to see you back and those grad cards are great. I remember back in the day when my sons graduated. Of course all their friends did too, so I understand the need for so many cards. It's nice that there are male and female images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, these cards are just FABULOUS! Love the male and female versions, LOVE your coloring, and LOVE the one layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot going on, though glad all is well. :) Fabulous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sue took all of the words right out of my mouth LOL!! Seriously, these are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whew I know what you mean, I'm still recovering from some of our parties here! LoL! But what a fantastic array of cards you made for your kids friends, they are wonderful! Thanks for sharing them with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I hope you have some to time to play with us again soon. Hugs, Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both adorable Judy I love this kind of stamp without face
    and your colors are adorable too, the texture of the paper I love too
    great made my friend
    how are you hope you are well
    Many thans for joining us at ATSM this time, I am sorry I am late :)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy