Saturday, December 9, 2017

Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop 2017 - Sending Hugs

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by today with my second card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! 

I made this card using a sweet digi image from Kitty Bee Designs called Coffee or Tea Please Panda.  This card is on its way to Hetty Sanders as my way of saying thank you for all her hard work in organizing a monthly coffee-lovers card exchange through our Facebook group!  I'm raising my cup to you, Hetty!

I printed this cute panda, die cut, and colored.  The card base uses the Tim Holtz coffee cup embossing folder and a sentiment from Hero Arts. Easy peasy!


I'm also entering this card into the current challenge at Kitty Bee Designs #109: Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Christmas.  I didn't use the optional twist this time around.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Judy

11 comments:

  1. Awww! So sweet! Love that you embossed just part of it! Cool look and adorable bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, and one of my fave old sentiment sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card for your friend-too cute! Thanks for joining us at Aloha Fridays challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the embossing folder too! Thanks for hopping along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome background for this little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable panda with his glasses on and drinking his coffee! Very cute card and I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my goodness, those little glasses!! This is as cute as cute can be Judy. The embossed cups, the pops of doily like patterns, that sweet little bear...what's not to love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is so adorable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy