Friday, December 15, 2017

Three Winter Landscape Cards

Hello, friends!  I'm here to share three cards I made for several challenges using the STAMPlorations (CUTplorations)  "Stitched Spring Landscape" die.  I actually used the die as a winter, snow-covered scene for three Christmas cards!

My first card pairs the landscape die with a STAMPlorations "Warm Winter Wishes" phrase die.


I'm entering this card into the HLS December Christmas Challenge: Anything Goes as well as the HLS December Anything Goes with Dies Challenge.  I used the landscape die as well as a scalloped border die and the warm winter wishes sentiment die.


________________________________________

My next card paired the landscape die with a sentiment from the STAMPlorations "Warm Hands, Warm Hearts" stamp set.  I spritzed the background sky with Perfect Pearls mist and added Stickles to the snow surface for some sparkly shine..and the red gems are pretty sparkly, too!



I'm entering this card into the current Addicted to CAS #126: Sparkle challenge as well as the AAA Cards: CAS Game #105 - Sparkle.

 

________________________________________

My final card pairs the landscape with a Papertrey Ink sentiment and a snowflake embossed card base.  The little snowflakes needed a little pop of color, so I added lilac gems to the centers.



I'm entering this card into the current Muse Christmas Visions #90.


Since all three of my cards used the STAMPlorations landscape die, I'll be adding all of these cards to the STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge.


Wow, that was a lot of cards in one post, wasn't it? Thanks so much for sticking with me!
Take good care,
Judy

12 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! These cards are beautiful, Judy! The stitched spring landscape die works wonderfully for Christmas cards. So happy to see these in the STAMPlorations gallery :o) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to stretch your non seasonal dies/products. it's lovely. Thank you for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greys, very atmospheric. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and HLS Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these 'variations on a theme'! I always love to see multiple cards made with similar supplies - it reminds me to use what I have! lol! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty die cut! I love the way you've used it on all three cards Judy. The gray backgrounds are perfect with it. A trio of prettiness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look amazing. I love your use of that landscape die and all the details you added look wonderful. I especially like the first card with patterned paper and large sentiment die, a fab look! Thanks for joining us at HLS December Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant card. Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards! Love the design, layout, embossing-Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've certainly got your monies worth from that die, must admit to loving it too!
    Those cards show just how versatile it is!
    Thanks for sharing at HLS Anything Goes with dies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are lovely cards! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, Judy! I love how you added sparkle to the 2nd one and your color palette on all of them is so pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful winter landscapes. Thank you for playing along with the HLS Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy