Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Challenge #88 & SSS Wednesday Challenge

Hello, friends!  I'm back again today with another card I made using the "Dragonflies" stamps from our sponsor at CASology this week, Rubber Dance Stamps.


I'm linking this card up to a few challenges:

(1) The Challenge #88: Keywords -- I used the key words "watercolor" and "square."


(2) Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog: Anything Goes.


I cut a stitched square from a Concord & 9th watercolored card base and stamped the dragonfly image twice using my Mini Misti; the first time I stamped it with distress ink, then I restamped it with Versamark ink and embossed it with Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder.  

Supplies:
Stamps: Rubber Dance Stamps (Dragonflies)
Inks: distress ink (Peacock Feathers), Versamark Ink
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Squares)
Other: JudiKins (Iridescent Sparkle embossing powder), Concord & 9th (card stock)



I appreciate your visit today...have a great day!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is great, I am trying to learn to do watercolored backgrounds, kinda struggling, I keep making mud instead of water, hahaha....I love that you made the dragonfly sparkle, I have them out by my pool and they do shimmer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get that grayish line on the inside of the stitching? Did you just watercolor that on using a brush freehand? Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! That really does make it sparkle! The dragonfly looks amazing on that gorgeous paper, too. The blue base really sets your focal panel off perfectly. Gorgeous card, Judy. Just love it. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the watery blue green colors Judy! The sparkle on the dragonfly looks amazing. Another marvelous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that C9 paper and the sparkly dragonfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is so beautiful, Judy! Great colours and design! Thank you for sharing this with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card, love the sparkle on the dragonfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy