Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Rubber Dance June Challenge & CASology HOUSE

Hello, friends!  How do you like the new look of my blog?  I decided it was time for a new look and I am so thrilled with it!

I am still playing with my house stamps from Rubber Dance Stamps since that is the theme at CASology this week.  Here is another card to inspire you to play along!

I am also entering this card in the current Rubber Dance Stamps June Theme Challenge centered around "Summer Holidays."


Now that summer vacation has arrived, my kids find that a lot of their friends go to the shore for the summer holiday and we don't get to see them very often.  That was the inspiration behind my card!

Supplies:
Stamps: Rubber Dance Stamps (Textured Houses); Paper Smooches (Sentiment Sampler)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice); Copic markers
Dies: MFT (Blueprints 20)
Other: Patterned paper

I selectively colored only one house so that it would match the colored papers of the matte and the card base.  It also makes it stand out, as if it is our house but all the others have gone for the summer.

Thanks for checking out my card.  I house you will play along with CASology this week, where  Rubber Dance Stamps is our sponsor!

Take good care,
Judy

9 comments:

  1. Love the new look on your blog, and such a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new blog design looks great Judy, so fresh and pretty! Cute card too. I like the single colored house and polka dot matting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love how you selectively coloured just the one house.
    Great new blog look too - so pretty.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy. I can totally relate to this card, I just took my son to the bus for his travels back to the city for uni. I love the spotlighted house that matches the card...a very clever design.
    Thank you for joining us at Rubber Dance this fortnight.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww all of us with kids of a certain age know how you feel Judy. It makes it doubly sweet though when they come back. I love your card, so pretty and it's a brilliant way to spotlight 'your' house. Have a fab weekend, and thank for playing along with us again at Rubber Dance. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card you've made with our stamps! We're happy to be sponsoring the CASology challenge this week and your inspiration card is simply gorgeous. Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance challeneg as well! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super pretty card Judy! Love that blue house matching the background paper. Thanks for joining our "Summer Holidays" challenge over at Rubber Dance. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Judy!! Super cute card. I love that you colored one house to highlight it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Judy. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy