Tuesday, May 26, 2015

CASology #148: STORY

Hello, friends!  It's time for a new cue cards at CASology and this week we want to see your STORY!


I recently bought a Technique Tuesday stamp set and this awesome sentiment was a perfect fit for the cue this week!  (I also plan to use it in some scrapbook layouts for my kids.)  I paired it with some vellum flower blooms embossed in white and fussy cut from the Precious Remembrance Shop's new "Blossom" stamp set.  (I know there was a card somewhere out there that inspired this card, and if I find it I will post the credit where it is due!)


I kept the layout clean and simple by leaving lots of white space, adding minimal embellishments, and using one main image.

So, what does STORY bring to mind for you?  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this week...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Jan

Our Wonderful Sponsor: The Ton 
Thanks for visiting,
Judy

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty, clean and fresh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty vellum flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Judy! Just love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the PRS blooms done up in vellum!! This is PRETTY Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a beautiful card! I love how you have used that flower stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card! Love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your vellum flowers are so pretty, and perfect with this awesome sentiment! Gorgeous card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those vellum flowers are gorgeous, Judy, and you always have the coolest embossing on your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty flowers, Judy, and I love the T.T. sentiment! Hmmm... a story, huh?
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that embossing on your card too, Joyce! Such a pretty card with such a lovely sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty love the delicate flowers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Judy!! Your flowers are so sweet!! I love all of the dimension on your card. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy