Friday, May 8, 2015

Baptism and First Communion Cards

Hello, friends!  I'm stopping by to share three cards I recently made (for two First Communions and a Baptism) using Spellbinders cross dies and lots of embossing folders...all for girls.






If you are interested in these cross dies, I have an entire folder of cards using these (and other Spellbinder cross dies) at my Pinterest board...you can find it HERE.  I am always amazed at the creative skills others have...they inspire me!

Thanks for stopping by...have a great day,
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Each of these is so beautiful, Judy!
    Happy Mother's Day, and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! These are all so beautiful, Judy! Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little rose you added to these is precious, love both cards!! And the gold on the last on is beautiful!! Have a beautiful and blessed weekend Judy. Happy Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet, Judy! Makes me smile with all that lovely white, and embossing!
    Happy Mother's Day!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Judy, These cards are beautiful. I checked out your folder on Pinterest and what a beautiful collection of cards - inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the cards are just gorgeous! Would love to know what background embossing folder was used on the second card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy