Wednesday, March 23, 2022

The Paper Players - Thanks

Hello, friends! I'm here today to share a card I made for the current "clean and simple" challenge this week at The Paper Players (PP583). Laurie chose the theme: blooms!




When I saw the prompt, it made me think immediately of my Taylored Expressions "Autumn Array" stamp and stencil combo set. I paired it with a TE "Signature Thanks" die cut from gold foil paper and mounted on black foam for dimension.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great day,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Judy! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! Love the colors, the stitching and the greeting! Great job with the CAS challenge this week! Thanks for playing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Isn't it amazing what you can create with just a few supplies! A breath of spring! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy