Friday, February 18, 2022

CAS Christmas Card Challenge - Deck the Halls

Hello, friends! I'm popping in today to share a clean and simple one-layer Christmas card. 

I'm playing along with the February challenge hosted by Chistine at CAS Christmas Card Challenge to make a winter scene.


I made sure to keep it clean and simple by making a one-layer card with lots of white space and no embellishments...my kind of card!


I love this sweet Penny Black image paired with this large scripty My Favorite Things sentiment. The subtle ground, blue sky shading, and subtle snowflakes set the "winter scene."

The design team made some fabulous cards for this challenge...be sure to check them out here.

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Great little winter scene with the cat checking out his Christmas tree :) thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've created a perfectly darling winter scene! Delightful card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold sentiment too, and the cat is a cutie! Fun winter scene, thankyou for playing along at CAS Christmas, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy