Friday, July 19, 2019

Paper Smooches - Anything Goes

Hello, friends! I'm enjoying summer vacation and keeping quite busy. Luckily, I was able to steal away some time to make two cards using the sweet "Best Buds" stamp set from Paper Smooches and will enter them both in the current Anything Goes challenge for July.



I stamped the images on two white die cut rectangles, then masked and inked them with distress inks. Next, I colored the images with Copic markers and added little dots with a fine tip Sharpie marker. Finally, I embossed two different Paper Smooches sentiments and cut out, then adhered to the cards and added a few sequins as a finishing touch.

Here is the first version, using a pink inked background and the "Warm Thoughts" sentiment from the "Sentiment Sampler" set.



Here is the second version, using a green inked background and the "Best Wishes" sentiment from the "Simply Said" set.


I'm really happy with the way these cards turned out! I love these fun flowers, and the jar is the perfect size. Such a cheerful image!

As always, thanks for stopping by!
Take good care,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers and soft, lovely coloring. The little dots bring the flowers dimension and look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those whimsical blooms, these are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy