Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Graduation Cards 2019

Hello, friends! Now that June is coming to an end, I can safely share all the graduation cards and graduation thank you notes I made this spring.

My youngest son graduated from 8th grade and is heading off to high school in the fall...so hard to believe. I also have a daughter who just finished junior year of high school, and many of her friends were seniors who graduated this spring. Therefore, I was in need of lots of graduation cards for both boys and girls!

Here is the card design I used for the female cards this year (I made many, just changed out the hair color depending on the recipient). These cards feature the Unity Stamp Company graduation stamp sets including "You Did Good," "Graduation Wishes,"and "Sentiments for Graduates."



Here is the card deign I used for the male cards I made this year (with the same idea re: hair color):





I also made two different thank you card designs for my son to use for all the gifts he received. I bought a package of textured thank you cards at Michael's and added some graduation accents such as the Paper Smooches "Grad Cap die"and the Unity male graduate image again:





That's it for today...thanks for visiting!
Take good care,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. These are the prettiest grad cards I've seen this year! I love the simplicity of your designs. It lets the wonderful graduate images shine. The blue inking you added is a nice touch. Terrific thanks you cards too!

    PS. I told you you inspired me to ink up those hummers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful graduation cards, Judy! I love the watercoloring in the colors of the school and how you personalized them with hair color! Your thank you notes for your son are so regal looking! Such a busy time in life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy