Sunday, August 13, 2017

ATSAM #254: Clean and Simple

Hello, friends!  I'm here today to share a card I made for a friend as part of a monthly coffee lovers card exchange using a fun new-to-me Unity stamp I recently bought on sale.  I'm entering this clean and simple card into the current challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More #254 where the theme is, in fact, "Clean and Simple!"



Supplies:
Unity "Love To Go" stamp
Darice "Brick Wall" embossing folder
Wonky Stitched Rectangle die
Wink of Stella 
Copic markers
Twine


It's hard to capture in a photo, but I added Wink of Stella all over the heart and it adds some fun sparkle!

Thanks for stopping by today, I appreciate your visits!
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, I love the textured background. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card Judy! I like the black frame and the twine accents. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy