Tuesday, May 23, 2017

CASology #250: LOUD

Hello, friends!  I'm happy to be here today with my card for the new cue at CASology.



This week we have a new sponsor...welcome to CASology, Sunny Studio Stamps!  If you haven't seen their products yet, you need to go check out the store.  I am in love with their new layering stamps (such as "Two Scoops" and "Perfect Popsicles")...they make the images look so real!


I was lucky enough to win a gift certificate to the Sunny Studio shop during one of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hops, and I ordered two stamp sets.  "Holiday Style" is an amazing set that creates the most amazing jingle bells and glass ornaments I have ever seen!  I also ordered "Sunny Borders" and used these stamps on my card for this week's challenge.  I was sent a sweet little star die as part of my package, too...so I used it on my card.



With graduation season upon us, I immediately thought of how loud the ceremonies can be...the crowds, the music, the cheering!  I stamped a star border down the side of my card in a soft green ink, then used glitter paper for my die cut stars.  The sentiment banner was stamped and fussy cut, then attached to the main star.

Supplies:
Stamps: Sunny Studio Stamps (Sunny Borders)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice), Hero Arts (Soft Leaf)
Dies: Spellbinder (Stars); Sunny Studio (small star)
Other: DCWV glitter paper

I can't wait to see how you interpret the cue card this week!  Be sure to link up your clean and simple LOUD card by noon on Monday (Central time).  Check out the team's blogs for more inspiration!

Guest Designer: Cornelia

** Our NEW Sponsor This Week: Sunny Studio



Thanks for visiting,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. So awesome, those glittery stars! Thanks for having me as your GDT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sparkly star is so bright and fun and I love how you included the star border on this card! Really fun take on the cue card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty green sparkle Judy, terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy