Tuesday, May 9, 2017

CASology #248: COMMENCEMENT

Hello, friends!  I'm here today with a card for the next cue card at CASology.  We are getting ready for graduations, my friends!


We have lots of graduations to celebrate this spring...a niece from college, a nephew from high school, and lots of high school friends of my kids, too.


My nephew is graduating from the same high school my kids attend, and the school color is green.  So, I made the graduation cap green and accented it with some patterned paper.  (I will be making several more graduation cards featuring green, that's for sure!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Signature Greetings, Tag Its #4)
Inks: MFT (Black Licorice), Hero Arts (Grass green chalk ink)
Other: ekSuccess border punch (Round Binding Edge), Cuttlebug border embossing folder (Pinking Stitch), Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad (Let's Polka In the Meadow), foam tape


I can't wait to see how you interpret the COMMENCEMENT cue this week!  Be sure to link up your card by noon on Monday (Central time). You will also be inspired by the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue...be sure to check out their blogs, too!

Guest Designer: Skye

Thanks for visiting,
Judy

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of this PTI sentiment and it works perfectly with your graduation cap! Love how you punched and embossed the border, too! Awesome card, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little graduation cap! This is perfect for your nephew. I like the notebook paper border!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy