Saturday, December 10, 2016

ATSAM #223 and the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Day 2!

Hello, friends!  I am back for Day 2 of the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop sharing a card I also made for the current challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More #223 where the theme this week is "Holiday."


Today I made a card using one of my favorite Santa images designed by Jane's Doodles.  While I have an old digi image of this Santa, you can find him in the "Mr. & Mrs. Claus" set at the JD store.  

Isn't he just the coolest Santa?  I gave him a green coffee mug to add to the holiday spirit and covered it in Glossy Accents (along with his glasses) for some fun shine.


Supplies:
Stamps: Jane's Doodles (Santa Peace)
Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Stitched Squares); PTI (Wonderful Words - Holiday Collection)
Inks:  MFT (Black Licorice); Copic markers
Other:  Glossy Accents; red glitter sticker foam; Sizzix embossing folder



That's it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card for the Winter CLBH...my goal is to have one for every day of the hop!

Thanks for stopping by!
Judy

25 comments:

  1. Cute card! This will keep Santa going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee hee...His stache is just as perfect as his "Peace" fingers. :) Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, this is so cute! Love that Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card...super cute! I am hoping to have a card a day as well! We will see though...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Santa card and wonderful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! What a cool Santa! PEACE! XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seriously just enabled me to buy this stamp set!! I love the Santa flashing the peace sign!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore this Judy! Love that Santa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun Santa! Peace, indeed!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judyyyy I miss you
    its long time not visiting here
    busy with new Job forgive me my friend
    I adore your MUG coloring and the eyes are cool too
    Cute santa hihi
    the peace Glitter is perfecto
    I wish you visit my Coffee card too if you have time and Kids all in Bed hehe (now my kids in Bed already)
    Many thanks for joining our challenge at ATSM this week
    hugs
    Monika your "OLD" friend and DT Member at ATSM

    ReplyDelete
  11. HA, how fun is he!! Cute card Judy!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg... LOVE hippy santa!...lol! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Judy, what a wonderful Santa card! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! Love this Santa ... "Peace" is my very favorite word.
    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is my favorite Santa :D only because he loves hot cocoa and coffee.. LOL! your card is fabulous, Judy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy