Sunday, December 27, 2015

Three Santas and Some Cash

Hello, friends!  We are enjoying our very busy Christmas holidays but I wanted to pop in to share three cards I made to give some Christmas cash to three special teenagers in our lives.

I used my My Favorite Things stamps (Birdie Brown "Jingle All the Way," "Gifting Fun") and a gift card die ("Gift Card Grooves") for the inside.  I used a Simon Says Stamp sentiment ("Friendship Messages") on the front of the cards.

Here are the card fronts...



And here are the insides...


I think these sentiments are so funny...and so did our teens.

I also want to share a quick and easy project I made for all of my kids' specials teachers (i.e., art, gym, music, Spanish, etc.).  While I've shown three here, I actually made about fifteen of them total.  I used Starbucks Frappuccino bottles, spray painted the lids, printed and adhered free printed labels (found HERE) and finished off with the left over twine we used to tie our Christmas tree to the car roof (waste not, want not)!  I bought the holiday M&M's in bulk and could fill about six jars with one bag.  An easy, fun gift!


I have a Pinterest board dedicated to crafts you can make with these jars...you can check it out HERE if you are interested!

That's it for today...thanks for stopping by!
Judy

5 comments:

  1. Super nice Judy, I bet your teens loved those cards!!! Thanks for the Pinterest link ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards for the kiddos Judy!! That Santa is too much fun. Love your recycling projects, such delightful gifts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve your cards [p.s. I didn't make it to the MFT store soon enough - again O.O.S!!!] using your adorable Santa ... I'll bet the kids loved every single bit of these cards - inside, & out! LOve your re-purposed candy gifts!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! I'm sure they did, too! :) And awesome repurposing for your super cute teacher gifts. Hoping the holidays have brought you much peace and happiness and that it extends through the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely cards, Judy and such a creative gift idea too! Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy