Tuesday, December 22, 2015

CASology #178: MERRY

Hello, friends!  Welcome back for the final CASology cue of 2015!  This challenge will run for two weeks due to the holidays, so you have plenty of time to play along.  It's time to get MERRY!


For my card, I used three digital images by Gerda Steiner Designs and printed them onto watercolor paper, then colored with Copics.  I grounded the images with a lovely sentiment from WPlus9.  The "merry" fits perfectly under the three images and serves as their base.



Be sure to check out the many ways our Design Team and Guest Designer interpreted the cue this time around...be sure to check out their blogs and then play along!

Guest Designer: Asa

Our Sponsor This Week:  Altenew

As this year comes to a close, I want to thank all of you who take the time to visit my blog.  I am coming up on the end of my fifth year of blogging (my first post was New Year's Day in 2011) and I am so grateful for all of your support, your lovely comments, and your constant support over the past five years!  I thank you and I wish you all the best in the coming year.

Thanks again for visiting,
Judy

4 comments:

  1. love your cute card Judy with those adorable penguins :) just popped by to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2016 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those penguins are adorable Judy!! This is a delightful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH so cute! Looks like they've been VERY good this year! Congratulations on your 5th blog-aversary! It's been a fabulous time for me to visit you, Judy! I can't wait to see every card! Merry Christmas!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Judy!! I love Gerda Steiner Design stamps. They are super playful and so is your card. I love your coloring. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy