Saturday, October 3, 2015

SSS Anything Goes - Being Thoughtful Is Classy

Hello, friends!  Happy World Card Making Day to you!

I'm stopping by today to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!


I recently discovered a new company thanks to Kymona and Karolyn, their two guest designers.  Have you seen Concord & 9th yet?  They have some really fun sentiment sets as well as dies, digital cut files, tintables, and pretty papers.

I recently ordered two stamp sets and a pack of cards with twenty "watercolor" cards in four different designs...I was really impressed with their quality and weight.  They will make for some very quick and easy -- but high interest -- cards!  (Note: I believe they are having a flash sale in honor of WCMD today -- you might want to check it out!)



I stamped the sentiment in Hero Arts black ink and stamped the flowers using distress inks.  I added some shiny drops of Glossy Accents for a watery effect to go along with the watercolor card base.


Here are the supplies I used, all from Concord & 9th:
Being Classy (sentiments)
Painted Thank You (flowers and leaves)




And here is the inside of the card.


I love that this card is one layer and was so easy to make!   I hope to find more time to play with my new stamps soon.

Happy Card Making Day and thanks for stopping by!
Judy

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely soft card! Your background is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cards are so pretty and sure will come in handy for a quick card! Love what you've done with one of them here Judy, just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, judy!! being classy is on my wishlist and now I may just have to put the note cards on the list, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just stunning Judy! I love the water coloured background and the font of the sentiment is fab! The little flowers are so pretty too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome cards :) certainly makes it easy to make a stack of fabulous cards! thank you for playing with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this card, Judy, and went straight to the site and purchased some of that gorgeous card stock! Thank you for the link! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy