Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Dynamic Duos #88: You Make Life Fun

Hello, friends!  This is my second post for the day...for my CASology post, scroll down or go HERE.

I am here to share a card I made for the current Dynamic Duos Challenge #88 to use red and teal on a card.

I had fun playing with some Jane's Doodles stamps (digi image, clear stamp sentiment).

The bright snow outside is making my cards all photograph funky (the red card base looked pink when I first took the picture!)



I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: "Love Notes."



We were all off yesterday for yet another snow day, and while I made cards two of my kids had a good time making a snowman...it was the perfect heavy, wet snow for such a task!  (Yes, apparently this snowman has no arms but can still play hockey!)


We are bracing for more snow later in the week...this is not very typical for New Jersey!

Anyway, I thank you for stopping by...have a good one!
Judy


13 comments:

  1. Judy, what a darling card I love the colors you used! And that is one, fabulous snowman! Cute pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little girl on your card Judy, she is just too cute! (Thanks for passing by my blog - I wanted to say something about the last couple of HA challenges, but decided against it, but it did start to worry me as to what direction they were going in there for a while!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image Judy - love the twine tethered balloons! We're expecting lots of snow in MA tomorrow as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made this colour combination work really well. Love your cute card.

    We haven't had any snow so far - thank goodness. Super snowman by the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You don't need arms to play hockey--you just need attitude!!!! Love that photo of your kids. They sure look like they are having a great time. I remember being a kid and playing in the snow and it was fun. Snow would make me weep now but that's another story. I like your sweet little girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card - love the heart balloons! Love the snowman, too! We've got that kind of snow here right now as well - lots of fort and snowman building going on! But I'm ready for it to be over.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute Judy, I love that adorable image and the snowman is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for snow days! What a great snowman!!!

    Love your charming card, Judy! Such a sweet image and fab design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How, this card is so sweet! Love your use of the colors and so thankful that you played along with us at the Dynamic Duos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judy, this is so sweet! I love the dots you added to her clothes, even her socks! Love the fun design too! Thanks for joining the DD!
    Great snowman! I must admit, the snow is really getting to me...not typical for NY either! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fabulous card! Love the beautiful patterned paper you used and your coloring on the image is great! Thank you so much for sharing wtih us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a darling card and snowman! I love how she's holding the heart balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one talented armless snowman! LOL! Awesome coloring on that sweet image - I love her rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy