Saturday, October 12, 2013

UWYH #19 - Boo!


Hello, friends!  I'm back with a card for the current Use What You Have Challenge #19 at the Sweet Stamp Shop.  (I believe this will be my final Halloween card, I have a good stash now for all my little nieces and nephews!)

My stash includes a large jar of buttons that never gets smaller, alphabet stickers which seem to be multiplying in my drawer, and the paper scraps that never seem to diminish, no matter how many times I use them!





And here is the card I made using my paper scraps (I even paper-pieced the witch's dress):



Materials Used:
Stamps: image by Sweet Stamp Shop
Inks: black die ink, Copic markers
Other:  Nestabilities "Reverse Wonky Rectangle" die, Cuttlebug "D'vine Swirl" embossing folder, 
glitter alphabet stickers, patterned paper scraps, button, twine 


Hope you get a chance to play along, there are prizes to be won (and you don't need to use Sweet Stamp Shop stamps if you don't have any)!

Have a great day,
Judy

3 comments:

  1. Some little one will love this colorful card, Judy! Love the variety of papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for using your stash on this project Judy! I love all the bright colours you used in the strips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute Halloween card!! That little witch is adorable and I love the embossed black background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment...I do appreciate it!
Judy